STOTT PILATES® certified Instructor
GYROTONIC® certefied instructor
Spela's motion path started with a love for dance. Hard effort and the overwhelming desire of the escort her to dance Grammar School and then danced on to the Salzburg Experimental Academy of Contemporary Dance (SEAD), where he first met with Pilates. After his return to Ljubljana has done a license for Pilates instructor and fall in love with Pilates reformer machine. The desire to control the body and not vice versa, and the desire to free the body led her to new knowledge and new exercises. Endless appetite for knowledge has led to the techniques GYROTONIC®, which today is constantly applied to your training units.
- June 2009, graduated from the Salzburg Academy of Contemporary Dance (SEAD, Austria)
- December 2009, the course instructor Pilates (Fitness Association of Slovenia)
- September 2010, Introduction to Body Techniques (Zagreb, Croatia)
- March 2012, Course for managing physical activity in pregnancy (DFS-SZ)
- September 2012, Core Barre Instructor Course (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- October 2012, a course of classical massage
- April 2013, Gyrotonic pre-training
- April 2015, STOTT PILATES mat education (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- April 2017, GYROTONIC Application for Pelvic Girdle (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- February 2019, Injury and rehabilitation, Sally Belanger (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- November 2019, GYROTONIC Application for Scoliosis by Paul Horvath (Bad Krozingen, Germany).