STUDENT OF DANCE ACADEMY
MFP Trained Instructor
INSTRUCTOR OF RECREATION SPORTS AND FUNCTIONAL WORKOUT
Neja found her love for movement in classical ballet . She was first introduced to pilates technique during the years she spent in Conservatory for Music and Ballet in Ljubljana. She continued her studies in Dance Academy ,where she faced first injuries, which were sucessfully managed after working with instructros in Peti Element. Therefore she got a first hand experience of how individual-based work , professional attitude and joy for movement can improve or prevent possible injuries. During her studies in Dance academy she worked with various athletes in different workout programs. Neja wanted to expand her knowledge in understanding the human body so she chose Course for Contemporary Misofascial Pilates. In Peti Elemetn she continues to share her experiences, knowledge and love for movement. Neja believes that professional and precise work combined with positive attitude towards movement is the right way to a greater well-being.
- 2017, KGBL – teacher of classical ballet, kids and adults (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2017, PRIPRAVE na Volkswagen Ljubljanski maraton – mobility classes with recreation runners (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2018, PRIPRAVE na Volkswagen Ljubljanski maraton- functional workout (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2018, Pulse Perfromance – mobility trainig with professional cyclists (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2018, speaker in congress for children education in sports - MOL (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2019, speaker in International Dance Conference AMEU (Maribor, Slovenija),
- 2019 , European Olympic Festival, trainer/speaker – OKS (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2019, Instructor of Recreation Sports and Functional workout – 2. degree (Ljubljana, Slovenija),
- 2020, Course for Contemporary Misofascial Pilates, Peti Element (Ljubljana, Slovenija).