B.A. in Psychology
Pilates instructor (GZS)
STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor
Movement has always been a priority in Anja's life and since primary school, she spent a lot of her free time doing different sports activities. For many years, she used to run and dance. It was only recently, that she learned about Pilates and started practicing it on her own. Later, Anja realised she wanted to turn her amateur hobby into a profession and started doing instructor courses which led her to Peti element where she found the STOTT method. She took the chance and took one year to prove herself to the team and to herself. Working with people has always been a source of joy and motivation for Anja. She is currently finishing her Master studies in Psychology and is a student of Integrative Transactional Analytical Psychology. Her biggest desire is to continue working with people and prove how rewarding it is to invest in one's body and mind.
- September 2014, Pilates instructor course, level 2 (GZS),
- september 2014, Internationally recognized Pilates instructor course (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- January 2016, STOTT PILATES mat izobraževanje (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- March 2017, BASE Education, Sally Belanger (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- March 2017, How to safely move and train a client with a herniated disk injury, Sally Belanger (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- February 2019, Injury and rehabilitation, Sally Belanger (Ljubljana, Slovenia).