Masseur and therapist
Žiga was growing up playing many sports including basketball, volleyball and football until he settled in track and field where he was also a member of a national team in the junior division. Having been frustrated with many injuries led him to pursue a dual degree in physiotherapy and manual therapy.
- October 2016, Diagnostic imaging in physiotherapy (DFS, Section of a manual therapy),
- October, student trainer for group exercises in patients with low-back, neck and shoulder pain in University Rehabilitation Institute Republic of Slovenia,
- season 2016/17, a therapist at Hockey club Playboy Slavija (implementation of therapeutic massages and other manual techniques such as joint mobilisation, harmonic techniques, myofascial techniques, trigger points,...),
- March 2017, Manual therapy - diagnostic techniques and treatment of peripheral joints (DFS, Section of a manual therapy),
- season 2017/18, a therapist of team KK Ilirija,
- season 2017/18, a therapist of a team HK Playboy Slavija,
- October 2017, Visceral manipulation 1 (Barral Institute),
- November 2017, Manipulacija hrbtenice 1 (Osteon Manual Therapy Training),
- January 2018, Dry needling 1 (Osteon Manual Therapy Training),
- January 2018, Spine manipulation 2 (Osteon Manual Therapy Training),
- March 2018, Seminar of Osteon Manual Therapy Training,
- June 2018, Temporomandibular joint in a relationship with neck, Branka Slakan Jakovljević (Ljubljana, Slovenija).