STOTT PILATES® Trained Instructor
An economist by education, working on informational system development, and a movement enthusiast by heart. When she was a teenager, she was diagnosed with scoliosis of the spine which led her to physiotherapy. To avoid repeated visits to the physiotherapists, she started doing Aerobics. At that time, her love for movement, rhythm and physical activity was born. She certified as an Aerobics instructor when she was eighteen and continued to teach Aerobics and other fitness workouts for several years. In 2012 she started exploring the world of Pilates and found STOTT PILATES which brought her to Peti element, where the method proved to be a smart way of exercising.
- Aerobics instructor course (Fitnes zveza Slovenije),
- Pilates instructor course (Fitnes zveza Slovenije),
- April 2014, Prenatal and postnatal workout course (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- April 2014, Progressive functional training on the mat (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- April 2014, Stability cushions workout (Ljubljana, Slovenia).