B.A. in Economics
Pilates instructor (FZS)
STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor
Maja recently graduated with a degree in Economics, but her passion for teaching and quality knowledge led her to Peti element. A former Latin and Standard ballroom dancer, she met with Pilates because of her persistent back pain that was a result of dancing in high heels. After a few private sessions, she began to feel the difference and started practicing Pilates regularly. Later on, she became an instructor and her desire for a deeper understanding of the method led her to STOTT PILATES. She is continually fascinated by the controlled execution of exercises which demand concentration and precision. Her own story helps her to challenge clients safely and improve their posture and well-being.
- March 2012, Pilates instructor course (Fitpro, Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- October 2015, Pilates instructor course (Fitnes zveza Slovenije, Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- January 2016, Congress GZS (Portorož, Slovenia),
- April 2016, STOTT PILATES mat course (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Progressive training programming, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Art of cueing, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Pelvic floor muscles, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia).