STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor
GYROTONIC® Certified Instructor
Pilates instructor (GZS)
Elvis met with Pilates by chance when a knee injury forced him to find answers. When he started to delve deeper into understanding the human body, he found the GYROTONIC® technique and started utilizing it, first as a client and later as an instructor. Instructor courses led him from Italy, Great Britain to Germany, but he knew the answers lie in widening his knowledge, and that is why he decided to become a STOTT PILATES instructor. He implements his knowledge of Pilates into his GYROTONIC® classes. His goal is to help clients ease any type of pain, regain better posture and feel good about themselves.
- November 2014, GYROTONIC pre-training (Trst, Italy),
- February 2015, GYROTONIC foundation (Trst, Italy),
- April 2015, STOTT PILATES mat course (Zagreb, Croatia),
- August 2015, GYROTONIC consultation, Core Fitness Physiotherapy (Singapore),
- September 2015, GYROTONIC Supervised Apprentice Hours (Gyrotonic in the fields, Great Britain),
- April 2016, General topics course, Faculty of sports (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Art of cueing, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Mišice medeničnega dna, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- June 2016, Gyrotonic konzultacija, Manuela Rojko Schranz (Graz, Austria),
- June 2016, Gyrotonic Level I Certification Course (Münstertal, Germany).